- Investment council in Naryn reviewed interim results of 76 development projects Feb 23, 2015
- “Without peace, all the dreams vanish…” Feb 20, 2015
- Kyrgyzstan is working on a concept to develop small hydro energy Feb 17, 2015
- Transition economies of Europe and Central Asia show high poverty rates and declining life expectancy Jan 27, 2015
- President Almazbek Atambayev met with UNDP Resident Representative in Kyrgyzstan Alexander Avanessov Jan 19, 2015
15,000 people living close to uranium tailings are expected to benefit from a new project
Dec 23, 2014
The main goal of the project is to promote an integrated socio-economic development of five settlements: Min-Kush, Kaji-Sai, Ak-Tuz, Orlovka and Bordo, which are in difficult environmental and social conditions due to their proximity to former uranium production sites.
- In 2015 EU and UNDP shall continue providing expert and technical assistance to the Constitutional Chamber of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic Dec 11, 2014
BREAK THE CORRUPTION CHAIN campaign starts in Kyrgyzstan
Dec 9, 2014
As part of the campaign, DPF will organize public lectures in different cities of the country as well as an essay, photo and video story contest.
December 1 - World Aids Day
Dec 1, 2014
This year it’s marked with a 90-90-90 campaign, which includes a series of targets to be achieved by 2020.
Kyrgyz Government recognized the role of NGOs in a UNDP-backed reform of free legal aid
Nov 21, 2014
On November 21, 2014 representatives of civil society, legal experts and other interested parties gathered in Bishkek to discuss the current state of the system of guaranteed legal aid in the Kyrgyz Republic.