- The Constitutional Chamber awarded essay contest winners May 4, 2015
Kyrgyzstan is in the midst of adopting a number of progressive laws
Apr 30, 2015
International organizations helped to organized public discussions of several laws aimed at reforming the judicial system.
March of Parks-2015 kick off in Karakol city
Apr 28, 2015
This event takes place every year in April in many countries across the world to celebrate the World Earth Day and raise awareness about the problems of specially protected nature areas (SPNA).
UNDP and UK join forces to assist Kyrgyzstan improve rule of law
Apr 21, 2015
Parties launched a joint project to support effective implementation of the rule of law reforms in the country.
- Kyrgyzstan hosted a regional workshop on promotion of trade Apr 15, 2015
- Kyrgyzstan aims to adopt progressive laws as part of the ongoing judicial reforms Mar 18, 2015
- Over 600 families in Naryn gained access to reliable power supply Mar 16, 2015
- Kyrgyzstan will have “green villages” Mar 13, 2015
- Experts discuss employment of graduates of vocation schools of Naryn oblast Mar 6, 2015
- The United Nations in the Kyrgyz Republic urges the Jogorku Kenesh (Parliament) of the Kyrgyz Republic to respect its international human rights commitments and refrain from adopting discriminatory laws Feb 25, 2015