- A new business entity has been launched in Jumgal district Aug 20, 2015
- Electronic pasture management in the pilot rural areas of Batken and Osh oblasts Aug 14, 2015
- Kyrgyzstan has received electronic identification equipment ahead of the elections Aug 6, 2015
Second phase of the Poverty and Environment Initiative: strategic planning and environmental-economic accounting
Jun 26, 2015
Another enlarged meeting of the Programme Board of the UNDP-UNEP Poverty and Environment Initiative was held in the Ministry of Economy of the Kyrgyz Republic on June 26.
- Know-how: electronic pasture management in Naryn oblast Jun 25, 2015
- UNDP is committed to fostering pro bono publico practice in Kyrgyzstan Jun 24, 2015
- Members of the Kyrgyz Constitutional Chamber visit Turkey to learn best practices Jun 5, 2015
- UNDP-led area-based development programme helps to improve situation in Naryn province May 29, 2015
- UNDP presented a new methodology that allows making financial assessment of laws May 28, 2015
Japan and UNDP will help automate voter identification process in the upcoming elections in Kyrgyzstan
May 20, 2015
UNDP and the Governments of Japan and Kyrgyzstan today launched a new project to automate the voter registration and identification process during the Kyrgyzstan electoral cycle in 2015-2017.