The Government of Japan allocates US$11.9 million for three projects in the Kyrgyz Republic to be implemented by UNDP and UNICEF
Mar 7, 2017
The official ceremony signing of the Exchange Notes, in order to launch three new projects took place among Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Japan to the Kyrgyz Republic, Mr. Yoshihiro Yamamura, UN Resident Coordinator, UNDP Resident Representative in the Kyrgyz Republic, Mr. Alexander Avanessov and UNICEF Representative in the Kyrgyz Republic Mrs. Yukie Mokuo.
Regional Conference Towards a Common Vision for Agenda 2030 in Central Asia
Nov 4, 2016
In November 2016, Almaty hosted a High-level Regional Conference “Common Vision for the 2030 Agenda in Central Asia”, organized by United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) in conjunction with The Regional Environmental Centre for Central Asia (CAREC) as a regional entity working on environmental issues across Central Asia.
The members of Executive Boards of the UN agencies from 18 countries are having their first visit to the Kyrgyz Republic
May 3, 2016
The planned visit to the Kyrgyz Republic is the first visit of such kind after the Kyrgyz Republic became the member of the United Nations Organization.
UNDP will continue cooperation with LSGs
Feb 11, 2016
The United Nations Development Programme in Osh (UNDP) is holding a coordination meeting with the representatives of pilot Local Self Governments (LSG) of Osh and Jalal-Abad oblasts. Key cooperation areas such as democratic governance, peace and development, crisis prevention and recovery, and sustainable development are being discussed in the meeting.
- Climate Change and Security in Central Asia Jan 31, 2016
- Building skills and investing in new sectors needed to create job opportunities in developing Europe and Central Asia: 2015 Human Development Report Dec 19, 2015
- UNDP in Kyrgyzstan has discussed with national partners its work results for 2015 and priorities for 2016 in the area of democratic governance Dec 16, 2015
- UNDP in Kyrgyzstan discussed with national partners outcomes of 2015 and priorities for 2016 in the area of disaster risk reduction Dec 8, 2015
- Ten-day free legal aid campaign to end in Kyrgyzstan Dec 2, 2015
- UNDP in the Kyrgyz Republic supports the development of the first electronic database of debtors by the Judicial Department Dec 1, 2015